A lot of things going on:
- 12 days until academic book must be in to publisher. needless to say, the upcoming week will consist of long days, revising and tweaking the book.
- putting SisterDivas and The Nubian Chronicles magazines together to be released within two weeks for their summer issues.
- typing a manuscript for a client to get it out to publishers.
- editing a novel for a client.
- getting my newly revised novel, DEATH AT THE DOUBLE INKWELL back out into circulation for possible publication.
- creating lesson plans for the new courses I’m teaching as a part of my new position.
- co-authoring a casebook on African American literature that will go into a new English 102 book we are publishing.
- getting forms filled out on a study I’m doing, along with a professor, on the students I’m teaching in the fall.
- translating Latin.
- outlining a new book that I really want to start on, but it seems like there is never enough time.
See where my “writing” fell? Tenth! And these are just the things I can remember right now. About to clean my bedroom a bit, organize myself some before my friends call and drag me away from my home.